Get Sonam’s Fresh Pink Liner Look In 13 Simple Steps.
Namrata Soni who is Sonam Kapoor’s trusted makeup artist recently posted a picture of Sonam captioning how you too can achieve the look. so here is the break down to the look , straight from the source on to your screens.
1. Always start by prepping and refreshing the skin with a glow mist or Avene face Mist.
2. Apply an extra repair eye-cream only under the eyes; don’t apply on the eyelids (it gets oily).
3. Use a primer or a regular moisturizer that you use daily, on the rest of your face and neck by gently pressing it into your face with your palms.
4. Use a corrector as it brightens neutralizes and covers discolouration under the eyes.
5. Use a concealer under the eyes and on any discolouration on the face (a yellow based concealer camouflages under eye darkness).
6. With a clean foundation brush apply a liquid foundation with medium to full coverage lightly all over the face and blend with a wet sponge.
7. With a big powder puff use a loose powder to set the foundation into the skin.
8. Use a pink lip liner as an eye liner, start near the tear duct and glide the pencil and finish off as a winged liner.
9. Add a touch of yellow to the inner corner of the eyes.
10. Curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara concentrating it towards the outer corner.
11. Use pink blush on the cheek.
12. Use a soft pearl iridescent highlighter on the high cheek bones and bridge of the nose.
13. Finish of this look with a pink gloss.