How To Get Aishwarya’s Make Up Look From Cannes 2016
If you just spent a better part of your day stalking Aishwarya’s latest look from Cannes Film Festival 2016 wondering how her eye makeup is on fleek. So here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to get Aishwarya exaggerated smoked metallic blue cat eye look
1. Start of by prepping your skin by cleansing and hydrating it using this.
2. Move on to using a corrector and concealer like this one by Bobbi Brown under the eyes to mask any dark circles.
3. With a clean foundation brush lightly apply Infallible Liquid foundation and Infallible Powder foundation for a matte look.
4. Glamorize your eyes using a wet flat eye shadow brush dip it into the silver shade (4th swatch) from La Palette Nude Beige and gently dab it all over your lid, Use the same technique on the lower lash line and join the corners.
5. For a fabulous smoked out winged look like hers trace your eyelid and water line with Infallible Silkissime Eye Pencil in True Teal and lightly smudge it all out to give the glamorous smoked out effect
6. Amplify your water line with a stroke Infallible Silkissime Eye Pencil in Charcoal
7. Dramatize your lashes, curl them and then apply at least 3 coats of the Volume Million Lashes Mascara.
8. Add a dash of blush on your cheeks using the Lucent Magique Blushing Kiss
9. Also add an iridescent highlighter like the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick on the tops of the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
10. Finish your look get luscious lips with Infallible Mega Gloss 109 Fight For It (Yes this is the exact shade she is using)