Sonam’s Makeup Artist Namrata Soni Shows Us How to Get Her Fresh Everyday Look
Namrata Soni who is Sonam Kapoor’s trusted makeup artist recently posted a picture of Sonam captioning how you too can achieve the look so here is the break down to the look and how you can get it straight from the source onto your screens
1. Always start by prepping and refreshing the skin with a glowing mist.
2.Apply an extra repair eye cream (only under the eyes, don’t apply on the eyelids (it gets oily).
3.Use a primer on the rest of your face and neck by gently pressing it into your face with your palms.
4. Use a corrector it brightens and covers discolouration under the eyes and neutralises under eye darkness
5. Followed by a concealer under the eyes and on any discolouration on the face (a yellow based concealer camouflages under eye darkness)
6. With a clean foundation brush apply a liquid foundation with medium to full coverage lightly all over the face and blend with a wet sponge.
7. With a big powder puff use a compact to set the foundation into the skin
8. Use a subtle pearly eyeshadow as a wash of colour only on the eyelid.
9. Take a thin liner brush and use a brown gel liner starting from the inner corner of the eyes, sweep it along the eyes very close to the lash line and smudge
10. Curl your lashes with L’Oréal million volume lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara concentrating it towards the outer corner.
11. Use a pink blush on the cheeks L’Oréal lucent magique
12. And a soft pearl iridescent highlighter on the high cheek bones and bridge of the nose
13. Finish off this look with the L’Oréal Paris forever fuchsia Lipstick. Apply at least 2 coats for fabulous colour