Summer Makeup Trends: How To Get Sonam’s Fresh Pink Liner Look
Namrata Soni who is Sonam Kapoor’s trusted makeup artist recently posted a picture of Sonam captioning how you too can achieve the look so here is the break down to the look and how you can get it straight from the source on to your screens
The pink liner, pink glass and fresh face look is super trending for the summers so here is your break down on how you too can get the look like Sonam Kapoor
1. Always start by prepping and refreshing the skin with a glow mist or Avene face Mist
2. Apply an extra repair eye-cream only under the eyes; don’t apply on the eyelids (it gets oily)
3. Use a primer (regular moisturiser that u use daily) on the rest of your face and neck by gently pressing it into your face with your palms.
4. Use a corrector it brightens and covers discolouration under the eyes and neutralizes under eye darkness)
5. followed by which use a concealer under the eyes and on any discolouration on the face (a yellow based concealer camouflages under eye darkness)
6. With a clean foundation brush apply a liquid foundation with medium to full coverage lightly all over the face and blend with a wet sponge.
7. With a big powder puff use a loose powder to set the foundation into the skin
8. Use a pink lip liner as an eye liner, start near the tear duct and glide the pencil and finish off as a winged liner.
9. Add a touch of yellow to the inner corner of the eyes.
10. Curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara concentrating it towards the outer corner.
11. Use a pink blush on the cheeks
12. Use a soft pearl iridescent highlighter on the high cheek bones and bridge of the nose
13. Finish of this look with a pink gloss.
Buy latest Cosmetics on MyFashGram