Jacqueline Fernandez, Katrina Kaif, Shraddha Kapoor: The Thigh-High Brigade Of Bollywood
With every new season, Bollywood seems to be taken over by a new fad which roughly translated would mean that we will all soon find this latest fashion trend making way into our wardrobe. Because whether we admit it or not, our personal style is more often than not, inspired by celebrity fashion. And so we are all geared up to pull on our high boots because that’s the latest fashion trend that our B-Town divas have fallen prey to.
While Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian and several others had confirmed earlier that the boot bug has infected the West, it now seems to have taken over Bollywood as well; or so suggest the recent spottings of Jacqueline Fernandez, Sonam Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Shraddha Kapoor.
Here check it out for yourself…
1. We first spotted Katrina at the screening of Baar Baar Dekho sporting the knee-high boots with her Alexander McQueen shirtdress.
2. We then saw Sonam Kapoor rocking a pair of Stuart Weitzman extra high boots at the airport with her grey Bhane tunic.
3. And when Sonam has done it, why would her bestie be left behind. We then spotted Jacqueline Fernandez killing it in a drop-shoulder mini and, of course, a pair of high boots while on her trip to New York.
4. The latest to join the bandwagon is Shraddha Kapoor, who was recently spotted strutting the streets of NYC in a pair of printed knee-high boots, that she teamed up with her brown mini skirt, a black tank and a denim jacket.
5. But the boots seem to have become her new fave because we saw Shraddha sporting them yet again at the airport on her return from NYC.
Image Credit: Viral Bhayani and Instagram