Race 3 Trailer Launch: Jacqueline Fernandez Elevates Her Dressy Whites With This Simple Trick
For most celebs, their initial days in the industry are a time when they are in the midst of trying and experimenting with their personal style which means that they do have a few, if not more, misses too when it comes to making a style statement. Jacqueline Fernandez, however, is not ‘most celebs.’ The diva belongs to that rare sect of celebs who have an impeccable fashion record and she was certainly not going to change that status with her appearance at the trailer launch of her upcoming movie, Race 3, which stars Salman Khan as the lead opposite Jacqueline.
Jacqueline attended the trailer launch event yesterday wearing a pretty version of dressy summer whites that was amped up with the most basic, yet most brilliant of tricks… a bold and bright pop of colour which in Jacqueline’s case, was courtesy of her broad red belt and her beautiful red smile.
A quick lowdown on Jackie’s look…
- Who styled her: Lakshmi Lehr, Style Cell
- What she wore: A white Lavish Alice dress with ruffle detailing running along its length on one side cinched at the waist with a broad red belt from the same label
- Shoes: A pair of clear, ankle-strap Yeezy heels
- Accessories: A pair of pear danglers by Viange Vintage and a couple of statement rings by Misho
- Hair & Makeup: Shaan Mu (Muttathil)
Image Credit: Viral Bhayani