Love Jacqueline’s Make-Up? Here’s How You Can Get It Too
Ever since the promotions of Dishoom have started we couldn’t stop swooning over the gorgeous leading lady of the movie. From offbeat to edgy and from traditional to western, Jacqueline Fernandez has slayed in all. Though her sartorial brilliance has stunned us, we are mesmerized by her glowing make-up regimen as well. Intrigued by her beauty secrets, we tracked down her make-up artist Vardan Nayak, who gave a detour of her stylishly chic ways of staying gorgeous at all times.
Jacqueline’s dewy skin radiates beautifully as it is strobed to excellence and her fuss free cascades add a graceful allure to any silhouette. Here’s why we decided to give you a breakdown of a few of her recent looks.
Wild in the wilderness
At the opening night of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhalaa Jaa, Jacqueline donned a Boho chic avatar. And her spotless make-up was just spot on. Here’s more…
- Her face was first given a quick touch of nourishment by Clinique’s Dramatically Different moisturizing gel
- After the moisturizing, she used Tom Ford (Natural 05) foundation as the base and topped it up with a dash of Laura Mercier loose powder
- Her face was contoured using Anastasia Contouring Kit
- To add the rosiness on her cheeks, Mac Dolly Mix blusher was used
- For the radiant, uniform glow, Anastasia Glow Kit was used for highlighting her bold features
- For her signature cat eyes, first a coat of Primavera From Anastasia (Modern Renaissance) eye shadow was applied and was blended in with touch ups of Ombré from Sephora
- Vardan picked Mac Black Track eyeliner to redefine her eyelids in thick uniform line till the edge
- Thick lashes from Ardell was followed up with a heavy coat of Too Faced (Better than Sex) Mascara
- Her lips were lined by Mac’s Half Red lip pension and a subtle coat of Rio by Anastasia Beverly Hills was applied on her fuller lips