A Gentleman Poster Launch: Jacqueline Fernandez, Sidharth Malhotra’s Attention-Worthy Style Statements
After what seems like a long break from the public eye, Jaqueline Fernandez is back and not without a bang. As is Sidharth Malhotra, for that matter. Th actor recently unveiled the poster of their upcoming film, A Gentleman, which is expected to hit screens on August 25 this year. And the two have been making a lot of buzz, thanks to their personal equation that we got a glimpse of at the launch event, their sizzling chemistry AND their adorable poses. Of course, we were impressed but you know what else we were impressed with… their style statements, of course.
Unlike the highly coordinated couple style statements we’ve come to expect from promotional events, Sidharth and Jacqueline both brought along very distinct vibes. And though we are all for the coordinated promotional style, it did make for a nice change to see some sartorial variety in the frame they made.
Check out all the details of their fab turnout from A Gentleman trailer launch…
Jaqueline Fernandez- Bringing Nature To You In The Most Fashion Forward Way…
- Who styled her: The Style Cell team – Anaita Shroff Adajania and Lakshmi Lehr
- What she wore: Matching separates comprising of a shimmery green cropped sweatshirt and trouser from H&M
- Shoes: A pair of golden Christian Louboutins featuring multicoloured studded detailing
- Hair & Makeup: Shaan Muttathil
Sidharth Malhotra- Stars & Stripes And All Things Right…
- Who styled him: The Studio/K duo, Anushka Khanna andPriyanka Kapadia, and assisted by Naheed
- What he wore: A striped bomber jacket layered over a black Tee and star-printed blue jeans. His ensemble was courtesy of French Connection and Selected
- Shoes: A pair of white, high-top sneakers by Zara
Image Credit: Viral Bhayani